Cotner Funeral Home has been faithfully serving Reynoldsburg and Central Ohio area families since 1972. We are proud of our heritage, commitment to excellence, caring and dedicated staff and unquestionable integrity. One thing that makes our funeral home so unique is the fact that it is comprised of four separate homes. Built in the early 1900’s, these homes have been skillfully joined together to create this area’s most family oriented funeral home. A member of the Cotner family has always lived in one section or another of our funeral home since its founding.
Our sole purpose is to help you during a very difficult time by providing quality, dependable, affordable service and respect for every family we are privileged to serve. At all times, we show compassion and provide high quality professional service in a manner consistent with the family values of Cotner Funeral Home since our founding. Our entire staff stays continually updated and in constant pursuit of excellence and commitment to provide the service that our community needs and expects. Our goal is to meet each individual’s needs and exceed their expectations.
About Cotner Funeral Home
Our mission is to provide the highest level of respect, care, guidance, and support to all who need our services
To conduct ourselves according to the highest codes of professional standards
To be knowledgeable in all aspects of funeral and bereavement care
To adapt ourselves to meet the needs of hurting people
Cotner Funeral Home is here to serve your needs. Please click here for directions to our funeral home.
Cotner Funeral Home and its employees are members in good standing of:
Reynoldsburg Chamber of Commerce
Reynoldsburg-Pickerington Rotary Club
Reynoldsburg Free and Accepted Masons
Reynoldsburg Church of the Nazarene
National Federation of Independent Business
Ohio Funeral Directors Association
Ohio Embalmers Association
National Funeral Directors Association
Our Funeral Home At a Glance:
- Conveniently located to all communities on the eastern side of Columbus, Ohio including municipal areas of Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Pataskala, Gahanna, Groveport and Canal Winchester.
- Minutes away from Port Columbus International Airport.
- Spacious chapel seating to accommodate large crowds.
- Well-appointed visitation and gathering rooms with the flexibility to easily accommodate both large and small gatherings.
- Family lounge offering coffee and beverages.
- Children’s room with games, toys, DVD player, snacks, and grief support materials.
- Full service music system with a large variety of music provided or the ability to play tapes or CD's as provided by the family
- Memorial video and DVD capability on multiple screens shown throughout our funeral home.
- Video taping of each funeral service.
- Ample off-street parking. Well lighted, marked and secure.
- Completely handicapped accessible (inside and outside).
- Individual family and minister parking facilities.
- Complimentary grief and bereavement resource materials on premise.
- Private merchandise selection rooms on premise featuring caskets, burial vaults, cremation urns, memorial packages, etc.